Senior Systems Analyst - IT
The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for setting up and automating business and IT processes. Works directly with users to understand problems and implement solutions following a change management process. Point of contact within a global IT team to provide remote as well as desk-side support. Responsible for IT Helpdesk and to process requests through the Incident Response system.
To be successful in this role, you must have a high level of integrity, be team-oriented, proactive, have keen attention to detail, and have great customer service skills.
- Performing analysis of root causes
- Act as the primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the SunTech Medical ERP solution globally
- Lead the design of internal database/data warehouse environments for SMI
- Perform a variety of complex programming/scripting tasks, such as designing, documenting, integrating local and cloud-based systems
- Assist engineers with designing SQL and users with BI data mining reports
- Develop, design, enhance, and administer Salesforce.com CRM
- Work with peers to provide technical training, guidance, and resource support for end-users and departmental staff
- Provide application support and enhancements to existing applications. Define system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives. Coordinate the efforts of staff to locate, assess, install, test and maintain computer software systems. Coordinate conversions and upgrades to vendor systems (local and cloud)
- Evaluate reported incidents and provide triage or escalation services
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders during all phases of the incident response sequence – Incident submission to resolution
- Perform as a project lead and provide leadership and coordination on projects assigned to the IT organizations systems analysts.
- Work with peers to develop user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
- Administration of the VOIP system – Digium
- Administration of the Business Productivity Suite – MS Office 2016 / 365
- Administration of the Collaboration/Document Management solution – MS Sharepoint
- Administration of the Mobile Device Management console – Cisco Meraki
- Assist peers in the administration of the Global WLAN network – Cisco Meraki
- Administration of the CRM and ERP System – Salesforce.com, Kenandy
- Assist peers in the administration of the virtual computing/server environment
- PC configuration setup and deployment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Work is performed in a normal office environment.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, MIS or relevant field and 5+ years supporting a global IT infrastructure
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office 2016/365
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Active Directory
- VMware vSphere (or Citrix)
- Cisco Meraki (WLAN and Security Appliances)
- Cisco Meraki (MDM)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Administration
- ITIL v3 Certification
- ITIL v3 Practitioner
- Microsoft WDS
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Experience
- Salesforce.com (Administrator certification is a plus)
- Server and Desktop Virtualization
- Networking at a Net+ level (certification is a plus)
- Computer TS at an A+ level (certification is a plus)
- Current on INFOSEC best-practice methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project management methodology
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Cloud architecture concepts Hosted/Private/Hybrid
Discover the benefits of working for a company that has been blazing the trail in blood pressure measurement technologies for more than 30 years. Together, we have a great future ahead of us.
Our employees are the key ingredient that allows us to create advances in our technology and innovate products that impact patient care. We also offer a competitive benefits package, to support the health and happiness of our team.