SunTech Centron cBP301 Central BP Device
SunTech Medical is pleased to now have the Centron cBP301 central blood pressure meter, originally developed by Centron Diagnostics, as part of the SunTech Medical family of blood pressure products. The Centron cBP301 provides the quickest and easiest solution for measuring central aortic systolic pressure by reporting both brachial and central blood pressures from a single upper-arm BP measurement.
In a recently published clinical review1, the Centron cBP301 was rated with the highest degree of clinical applicability of all available methods for central systolic measurement. The Centron cBP301 has been validated against both invasive2 and non-invasive3 measurements of central aortic pressure.
To inquire about product availability and other related questions, please fill out the information request form. Thank you for your interest!
Features and Benefits
- Reports both central and brachial BP with a single measurement
- Validated Central Blood Pressure technology
- Portable, Quick and Easy
- McEniery, C. M., Cockcroft, J. R., Roman, M. J., Franklin, S. S., & Wilkinson, I. B. (2014). Central blood pressure: current evidence and clinical importance. European heart journal, 35(26), 1719-1725.
- Brett, S. E., Guilcher, A., Clapp, B., & Chowienczyk, P. (2012). Estimating central systolic blood pressure during oscillometric determination of blood pressure: proof of concept and validation by comparison with intra-aortic pressure recording and arterial tonometry. Blood pressure monitoring, 17(3), 132-136.
- Mekhail, A. M., Day, L. M., Goodhart, A. K., Wilkinson, I. B., & McEniery, C. M. (2012). Non-invasive estimates of central systolic blood pressure: Comparison of the Centron cBP301 and SphygmoCor devices. Artery Research, 6(3), 109-113.