All Purpose Cuff (APC)
SunTech Medical's All-Purpose Durable™ BP Cuff provide the highest level of durability and longevity with a two-piece design and sewn construction. This complete line of blood pressure cuffs has been engineered for the most demanding clinical environments while keeping ease of application and patient comfort top of mind.
Features & Benefits:
- Traditional Design: Highly durable nylon material with removable bladder design allows for cleaning to reduce cross contamination.
- Rugged Construction: Sewn construction adds strength for repeated inflations, providing value with a long-lasting reusable cuff solution for all clinical applications. Backed up with a two-year warranty.
- Easy Application & Fit: SunTech's unique tapered tail design makes the durable cuff easier to wrap and apply versus regular straight cuffs. Color coded sizes and range markers support proper cuff sizing, fit and accuracy.
- Patient Comfort: The unique tapered tail design improves patient comfort by eliminating sharp corners that can irritate patients during wear.
- 100% Tested for Reliability: Each and every durable cuff is leak tested to provide value and reliability.
- Meets Regulatory Standards: SunTech's durable cuffs are engineered to meet the AHA, AAMI-SP10, and MDD regulatory guidelines for results you can trust.
- Multiple Configurations: Single or dual tube configurations with various connector options provide needed flexibility to integrate with most healthcare facility's equipment.
- Latex-Free/PVC-Free/DEHP-Free: 100% latex-free, PVC-free and DEHP-free promotes patient safety.
Why is it important to use the correct size cuff on my patients?
SunTech Medical Cuffs are designed to meet the AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) clinical standards for blood pressure cuffs. These standards were devised in order to ensure adequate pressure on the artery of the upper arm, which is necessary to produce an accurate blood pressure measurement. If a cuff is used on an arm larger than the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely high. If a cuff is used on an arm that is smaller than the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely low.
How do I clean the All Purpose Cuffs?
The following cleaning methods have been applied 20 times to the cuff without any apparent negative effects.
- Medical Disinfectant Spray - The cuff may be sprayed with a mild disinfectant solution (e.g. Cidezyme®, ENZOL®, or 10% bleach solution), rinsed with distilled water, and line dry.· Ensure that no liquid enters the bladder tubing.
- Medical Disinfect Wipe - Use a mild disinfectant wipe (e.g. Sani-Cloth®) and thoroughly wet cuff surface and line dry.
- Machine Wash - Remove bladder to machine wash the cuff shell. Machine wash warm (50–130°F, 10–54°C) with a mild detergent and line dry.
What is the difference between a “standard” cuff and a “long” cuff (i.e. Adult and Adult Long cuff)?
A “long” cuff has the same range indicators and bladder size as a “standard” cuff, but the actual length is longer than that of a “standard” cuff.
Do you offer private labeling?
For more information on corporate labeling, please contact SunTech by email or by phone:
- US Toll Free: 1.800.421.8626
- Main Line: 01.919.654.2300
|Cuff Size (Print Color)||Range (cm)||Female Quick Connect||Threaded (Screw)||Male Bayonet (Plastic)||No Connector|
|Child Long (Green)||12–19||98-0080-03||98-0084-23||98-0084-73||98-0084-13|
|Small Adult (Royal Blue)||17–25||98-0080-04||98-0084-24||98-0084-74||98-0084-14|
|Small Adult Long (Royal Blue)||17–25||98-0080-05||98-0084-25||98-0084-75||98-0084-15|
|Adult (Navy Blue)||23–33||98-0080-06||98-0084-26||98-0084-76||98-0084-16|
|Adult Long (Navy Blue)||23–33||98-0080-07||98-0084-27||98-0084-77||98-0084-17|
|Large Adult (Burgundy)||31–40||98-0080-08||98-0084-28||98-0084-78||98-0084-18|
|Large Adult Long (Burgundy)||31–40||98-0080-09||98-0084-29||98-0084-79||98-0084-19|
|Cuff Size (Print Color)||Range (cm)||Female Quick Connect||Female & Male Quick Connects||Threaded (Screw)||Male Bayonet (Plastic)||No Connector|
|Child Long (Green)||12–19||98-0082-03||98-0085-63||98-0085-23||98-0085-73||98-0085-13|
|Small Adult (Royal Blue)||17–25||98-0082-04||98-0085-64||98-0085-24||98-0085-74||98-0085-14|
|Small Adult Long (Royal Blue)||17–25||98-0082-05||98-0085-65||98-0085-25||98-0085-75||98-0085-15|
|Adult (Navy Blue)||23–33||98-0082-06||98-0085-66||98-0085-26||98-0085-76||98-0085-16|
|Adult Long (Navy Blue)||23–33||98-0082-07||98-0085-67||98-0085-27||98-0085-77||98-0085-17|
|Large Adult (Burgundy)||31–40||98-0082-08||98-0085-68||98-0085-28||98-0085-78||98-0085-18|
|Large Adult Long (Burgundy)||31–40||98-0082-09||98-0085-69||98-0085-29||98-0085-79||98-0085-19|