The future holds enormous promise — for BP technology, for patients and for you. We are continuing our relentless focus on improving noninvasive monitoring. Our investments in R&D are designed to yield devices that make blood pressure measurements more reliable, faster and easier — and to explore other measurement parameters that could have significant medical applications. We are also furthering our partnerships with other forward-looking companies. Building on our successful collaborations with some of the biggest names in the medical device industry, we eagerly anticipate new and innovative opportunities for growth.
SunTech Medical® is involved in the development and marketing of clinical grade blood pressure (BP) measurement devices. The company has become a significant world player in its selected markets. The business operates from bases in Research Triangle Park, NC (USA), Oxford (England) and Shenzhen (China). SunTech markets its products on a global basis and is the market leader in clinical BP solutions.
Development & Acquisition Plans
SunTech Medical is seeking to grow its medical devices business on a threefold platform:
- Organic growth of the existing SunTech Medical BP business through the introduction of new products and development of new markets
- Utilizing SunTech Medical's core competencies to enter related markets, both established and emerging. Key technology areas of interest include:
- Continuous BP measurement
- Central Arterial BP determination
- Arterial compliance analysis
- Unique bio-sensor technology
- DSP algorithms for bio-signal analysis (pattern recognition, noise/artifact reduction etc.)
- Other non-invasive measurements of cardiovascular parameters
- Expansion into non BP medical device sectors through the acquisition of other companies already established in niche markets. Key criteria include
- Ability to use existing skills and contacts to leverage position of the acquisition
- Acquisition candidate has the capability to become a dominant player in its chosen markets
- Acquisition candidate has the nucleus of a core management team that can achieve the business plan and build a sustainable business
CEO SunTech Medical, Inc.
507 Airport Blvd., Suite 117
Morrisville, NC 27560